Test Automation Engineer
OROOX is headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein with a development hub in Cracow. Founded in 2014 today is one of the leading technology providers of graphical web applications, developing disruptive graphical 2D and 3D web-based technologies for various industries worldwide.
We always work on exciting projects - we bridge the gap between e-commerce, distribution, sales and production.
We follow our mission statement to make the unthinkable possible in a playful way. With this Keep-it-Simple approach and our technical and business know-how, we want to and can improve the world a little.
Oroox products are designed to enable people to use their creative inventive potential. Every person is and thinks individually. The future should give people the opportunity to turn their visions into products, designs and plans without specialist knowledge. This could enable a world of completely new and inspiring things and raise the potential of each individual
We are looking for Testers with good communication skills, team player mindset and problem solving attitude to become a long-term partner to share your valuable experience with your colleagues while working on exciting projects with modern technologies.
Find the needle in the haystack: You browse through our new developments and don't give up until you've found the last missing cent and identified the last mistake. You are persistent, creative and passionate in the positive sense.
Take responsibility: You are the all-rounder when it comes to the quality of our software products. You are responsible for your product, from the cost estimate to commissioning.
Assist with advice and action: Not only you accompany new developments from the beginning to commissioning, you are also the contact person for 2nd level support in order to provide our customers with fast assistance.
Achieve goals together: You work independently in a first-class team, but also closely together with development and product management, in order to provide our customers with excellent software.
- building manual and automated test-scenarios for software products
Solid background: You have an industrial or commercial background, a good command in English
Communication skills: You are a team player, communicative and willing to accept challenges
Organization skills: You are a reliable and structured in your work
What we can offer you
- Stand-ups, brainstorming, an open and inclusive work environment where your ideas will be heard and you can have a real impact on developing our products
- Work Life Balance - Flexible working hours for the compatibility of family and career as well as a self-determined Work Life Balance
- Meaningful tasks from start
- Flat structure
- As you will be joining a young organization with high growth potential, your development opportunities within the company are remarkably higher in comparison to a traditional career path.
- Multisport, Luxmed, fruits, candies, tea and coffee :)
- UOP contract
If you are ready to join our adventure
we look forward to hearing from you!