Spanish Market Development Specialist
OROOX is headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein with a development hub in Cracow. Founded in 2014 today is one of the leading technology providers of graphical web applications, developing disruptive graphical 2D and 3D web-based technologies for various industries worldwide.
We always work on exciting projects - we bridge the gap between e-commerce, distribution, sales and production.
We follow our mission statement to make the unthinkable possible in a playful way. With this Keep-it-Simple approach and our technical and business know-how, we want to and can improve the world a little.
Oroox products are designed to enable people to use their creative inventive potential. Every person is and thinks individually. The future should give people the opportunity to turn their visions into products, designs and plans without specialist knowledge. This could enable a world of completely new and inspiring things and raise the potential of each individual
We are looking for Market Development Specialists with good communication skills, team player mindset and problem solving attitude to become a long-term partner to share your valuable experience with your colleagues while working on exciting projects with modern technologies.
- Proactively acquiring new customers with top/A- customer potential in a C-level environment
- Managing and developing incoming leads online
- Responsibility for targeted pursuit and achievement of your sales targets
- Assessing demand of potential clients
- Developing concepts in cooperation with the specialist department
- Presenting our solutions and convincing potential client with the right arguments
- Conducting contract negotiations and leading them to the conclusion
- Excellent command of Spanish (native) and English language (min C1)
- Enthusiastic attitude about sales and innovative software solutions
- Ability to understand customers pain points and engage the client
- Experience with CRM systems like Hubspot
- Skilled negotiator and confident presenter in customer-facing scenarios
- Ability to solve problems pragmatically and in cooperation with the team
- Exposure to sales of software or software-as-a-service (SaaS) for complex products or services
What we can offer you
- Working for a forward-thinking company with a great product: The premium business solution in the growth market of online manufacturing.
- Work Life Balance - Flexible working hours and part-time models for the compatibility of family and career as well as a self-determined Work Life Balance
- A work environment with a start-up mentality, i.e. with us you will find open doors and casual Fridays every day
- Multisport, Luxmed, fruits, candies, tea and coffee :)
- Our office - centrally located in Krakow in an convenient location
- Multicultural - Teams working in flat structure
- Regular staff events
- Salary + bonus system up to 50% , depending on individual achievement
If you are ready to join our adventure
we look forward to hearing from you!