Software Developer (.NET) – mid/senior
OROOX is headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein with a development hub in Cracow. Founded in 2014 today is one of the leading technology providers of graphical web applications, developing disruptive graphical 2D and 3D web-based technologies for various industries worldwide.
We always work on exciting projects - we bridge the gap between e-commerce, distribution, sales and production.
We follow our mission statement to make the unthinkable possible in a playful way. With this Keep-it-Simple approach and our technical and business know-how, we want to and can improve the world a little.
Oroox products are designed to enable people to use their creative inventive potential. Every person is and thinks individually. The future should give people the opportunity to turn their visions into products, designs and plans without specialist knowledge. This could enable a world of completely new and inspiring things and raise the potential of each individual
We are looking for Software Developers with good communication skills, team player mindset and problem solving attitude to become a long-term partner to share your valuable experience with your colleagues while working on exciting projects with modern technologies.
- Design and develop web solutions or installations using the best state of the art technologies available
- Design and implement API
- Lead by example and mentor junior developers and support the team with feedback, code reviews, and pair programming
- Test projects on different browsers and platforms
- Performance and optimization tuning of client and server-side web applications.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Help write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Work closely with project managers and fronts-end engineers.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies.
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control
- Decide with the team upon the methods and timeframes of our projects
- Strong knowledge of C# and .Net Core
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of GIT VCSs
- Ability to manage tasks with varying priorities
- Team player attitude that can think outside the box
- Ability to communicate in English
What we can offer you
- stand up’s , brainstorming, an open and inclusive work environment where your ideas will be heard and you can have real impact on developing our products
- meaningful tasks from start
- flat structure
- As you will be joining a young organisation with high growth potential, your development opportunities within the company are incomparably higher in comparison to a traditional career path.
If you are ready to join our adventure
we look forward to hearing from you!