Junior Full Stack Developer (.Net, Angular)
OROOX is headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein with a development hub in Cracow. Founded in 2014 today is one of the leading technology providers of graphical web applications, developing disruptive graphical 2D and 3D web-based technologies for various industries worldwide.
We always work on exciting projects - we bridge the gap between e-commerce, distribution, sales and production.
We follow our mission statement to make the unthinkable possible in a playful way. With this Keep-it-Simple approach and our technical and business know-how, we want to and can improve the world a little.
Oroox products are designed to enable people to use their creative inventive potential. Every person is and thinks individually. The future should give people the opportunity to turn their visions into products, designs and plans without specialist knowledge. This could enable a world of completely new and inspiring things and raise the potential of each individual
We are looking for Software Developers with good communication skills, team player mindset and problem solving attitude to become a long-term partner to share your valuable experience with your colleagues while working on exciting projects with modern technologies.
- Design and develop web solutions or installations using the best state of the art technologies available
- Test projects on different browsers and platforms.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Work closely with UX designers and project managers.
- Assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of web browser capabilities
- Knowledge of GIT
- Collaborative team player that can think outside the box
- Good English command.
What we can offer you
- Stand-ups, brainstorming, an open and inclusive work environment where your ideas will be heard and you can have a real impact on developing our products
- Work Life Balance - Flexible working hours for the compatibility of family and career as well as a self-determined Work Life Balance
- Meaningful tasks from start
- Flat structure
- As you will be joining a young organization with high growth potential, your development opportunities within the company are remarkably higher in comparison to a traditional career path.
- Multisport, Luxmed, fruits, candies, tea and coffee :)
- UOP contract
If you are ready to join our adventure
we look forward to hearing from you!